By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you not irreversibly evil and planning to use this website to enslave the universe.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and you should seek therapy from a trained professional.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. If you use our content to make a billion dollars we will probably come looking for a piece of the action.
- The materials on this web site are provided "as is". ProWorks Corporation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties.
- Further, ProWorks Corporation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Further, ProWorks Corporation disclaims all responsibility for the Oregon Ducks losing in Corvallis, Internet Explorer 6 totally sucking and Facebook's IPO performance.
In no event shall ProWorks Corporation be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ProWorks Corporation's website.
Don't make your multi-billion business deal depend on this web site. That is just silly.
Just in case we have nothing better to do we reserve the right to randomly change the Terms and Conditions of Use.
5. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ProWorks Corporation's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
6. Don't Be Naughty
We want you use this website and enjoy it. But there are some very naughty things you agree NOT to do. At risk of seeding some very bad ideas, do NOT do the following:
- Don't create spam or worthless junk.
- Don't try to hack our server and do bad things.
- Don't automate bad things with naughty bots.
- Don't be offensively mean. If you think your actions will ruin someones day, then don't do it.
- Don't do anything that we will not like. We get to decide what we will not like.